Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gingerbreads! Time to get to SERIOUS business! The class outing thing now...I have received an email telling me that we DON'T want any injuries within the class and getting hurt, so hence, the poll has been changed, SORRY FOR THOSE WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY VOTED!!!! I really don't want to see anybody NOT voting, coz no voting means u go a place you don't like! get it? hhahahahah Rules are simple:

1. MUST vote!
2. No repeated votes...
3. IF you happen to choose the 4th choice, which is " I don't want to go anywhere, I want to suggest a place!", you MUST place the suggestion on the tagboard. If I see 6 people choosing the 4th choice, I SHOULD see 6 tags on the tagboard on suggestions (no I don't know...)
4. The chalet thing...It is possible to BBQ there, watch movies, take neoprints, and go in an arcade BUT we will have to contribute to paying for the chalet room, entrance fee, wild wild wet or/and escape theme park tickets fees.
5. any other cases like which gingerbread house we will be going will be decided if that choice is the majority :D hehehehehe


Samantha :D YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment